Friday, November 19, 2010

After I got married, I can't continue study?


Last Friday I went to my an event at college. Honestly, this is my first time EVER I went to one event organised by my college and I was a bit excited about it.

My college is organizing many seminars regularly. Most of them are talk about Economy and Business since now I'm taking that course. Many times I wanna come for the seminars but only able to attend once, that was BEFORE I officially study there :P

I'm not so got in socializing with people including having lots of friends in college. I've mention about it in THIS ENTRY. So, most of the time also I was sooo lazy to go. But this time I had a feeling that I want to experience a 'college moment' again as I never felt it during my study here.



Yup, so last Friday I went to HGS Cultural Night which was a closed event for students only (I've asked them whether I can bring one friend, they said "No"). I arrived there a bit late but managed to enjoy some of culture performances from few diverse cultural background of students. I wasn't having that curiosity that nite, I don't know why coz I always LOVE CULTURAL PERFORMANCES before. But that nite, I felt like I was a bit unwell...


 


Then I had dinner with them. Took some shrimp which looks sooo tasty. I know I'm allergic on sea food, but soooo nakal I took some again and again hehe...

Then I had a chat with my course leader. Which during my study there, she was the one that always get 'pening' with all of my requests of this and that, hehe... And so we were talking about my plan to get engaged soon. I'm having a class again on mid of January, but my engagement is (hopefully) will be on February 2011. So I told her, I'm afraid I wasn't able to join that subject but I will try to arrange the time coz I wanna graduated soon. Then speaking about the engagement and marriage, she advice me to check the rules of marriage in Malaysia since I will be having sort of problem; if you married then you can't continue your study! Haaa... is it???? How on earth that kind of rule is there? She adviced me to check about this soon as another case has happened in the college and the girl had to settled down this problem for months until the college approved her wish to continue her study.



After that 'sweet and relieving' chat, I felt a bit dizzy. I think I had too much shrimp. So I rushed back left the place and went back home... And up til today I'm still having what on the conversation as my to-do-list. Probably will ask college again soon...


4 comments:

hah?..ye ke?..better check dulu dear..mana tau kot ada missinformation + communication pasal tuh....

huhu..i really never heard about this matter..we haven't such of this rule in upm..so funny...hihi

yeah..what nini said is true..just get the confirmation from the graduate management office..

yup will do. Hope ada khabar baik dr kolej...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers