Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where to buy fresh chicken at Damansara area?


I'm not trying to kill anybody's business, but I never opt to buy chicken at pasar/pasar malam. First thing is the price is higher from supermarket (even when Raya coming, the price at supermaket is sustaining and I saw one guy bought like 2 big trolleys of whole chicken from there, maybe to resell them at pasar malam). Second thing is that chicken at pasar is not always fresh and I'm thinking of the cleanlines as well.

I have one place where I always buy chicken from (and always regret when buying from somewhere else), and my favourite place is:


 GIANT KOTA DAMANSARA

I've tried bought chicken from TESCO DAMANSARA, CARREFOUR KOTA DAMANSARA, CARREFOUR TROPICANA MALL, COLD STORAGE IKANO, JUSCO ONE UTAMA, even MYDIN USJ. But non of them as fresh as what GIANT KOTA DAMANSARA offer.

Price today: RM 6.39 / kg

The chicken from this Giant sooo fresh and harga berpatutan jugak... Macam biasa diorang bole tolong potong2 ayam tue. I'm not saying other supermarket xbest yer, like for fresh sotong, I opt for buying it at COLD STORAGE Ikano, slightly more expensive but sooo fresh and sweet.


1 comments:

Good info and all about chicken....hahaha

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers