Thursday, October 28, 2010

My work : Resort World Singapore Malaysia Roadshow


Hello all,

As promised, I will write about the 5 days when I disappeared last week. Hehehe... I worked for this Resort World Singapore roadshow. You know where it is? I don't familiar with the name before but it is where UNIVERSAL STUDIO is. And yeah, now I know.

I won't story too much. Hope the pictures can tell :)

iPad Ladies


Hello, we are ready to assist you...


Me in action ahaha helping customer


Playing Jigsaw Puzzle!!!


Hadiah 2D 1N stay at Sentosa Island Resort, 5star hotel!


You have to be on the top 3 fastest player! Wow, 12 secs!


Here's one angle of the roadshow booth...
 


Mr Magician entertained kids


Me and friends also event organizer from Malaysia and Singapore

 


 Here all people behind the roadshow! Yeay!

So that's all about it. The 5 days filled with fun! All because of friendly staffs and friendly and understanding bosses. Hope to see and work with them again soon :)  



1 comments:

seems like it was very fun+tiring.. hehe..anyway... if u like to get a new job in broadcasting area again, TV alhijrah got a vacancies in mass com holder.. TV alhijrah is the new channel in malaysia..if u would like to try,,u can visit alhijrah website..i also interested but in IT area la..but will not work for the time being.still focus in my study,,huhu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers