Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Movie Review : CHARLIE ST.CLOUD


Been a long time I didn't update my MOVIE REVIEW, and now I'm back again after watching CHARLIE ST.CLOUD at GSC One Utama last night.

I got to know this movie from its trailer when I watched WALLSTREET : MONEY NEVER SLEEP (which I haven't post up the review yet) two weeks ago and I was like... "I have to watch this movie!"
The movie tells about two brothers that were very close and love each other. And someday the elder one found woman of his dream that he had to leave his brother (which is happen to be something that positive, not negative). How can leaving someone that loves you a positive thing? And what happen with the girl when she's about to die?

The story line was quite clean and for me the plot is very well visualised. The movie is drama but not too dramatic for me, so it is cukup2 and not too mengada2. Even you can find that this story is like fiction, but when it touch your heart you will feel like God has the power and anything can happen...

YOUR LIFE IS A DESTINY, 
YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW HOW TO LIFE YOUR FUTURE LIFE.

(Agak2 macam tue la ayat daripada saya)

Another thing is Zac Efron VERY CUTE!!! So cumil and innocent look :)


pics courtesy to Mr Google

I'm gonna give it 8.5/10
DVD/Cinema? Both are fine for me...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers