Friday, August 27, 2010

Buka Puasa with Sista :)


Today was fun. I met my sister at ION at Orchard Rd, after she finished working. From her house, it takes like 30mins taking LRT from Khatib all the way to Orchard MRT station. Today was the 3rd day I'm in Spore but only got chance to go out with her... We had buka puasa at 313 Somerset, quite new shopping mall, and this is the first time I came to this mall... :)

So, I'd like to introduce my sweet sister:

and this is me RedRibbonNer1, muka macam xmandi jer... huaaa... mandi ke x tu? hehe..

so yeah, we just have a walk around Orchard Rd. Gossiping, shopping (xde la shopping, window shopping je), usha2 some wedding bands, hohooo of course for me :) Then met up with my sis' BF before we went home at 11pm catching up last MRT to home...

Gotta sleep early today so tomoro I can go jalan2 again with my sister :)

4 comments:

wah..sgt sweet la u guys..neway..sis..u want to get marry yaa..congrates2..=)

insyaallah, tifa... tunang dulu kot :)

wow...adik akak keje kat s'pore ye?....

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers