Monday, August 9, 2010

Cuci the Musical, worth to watch!

Aku ada impian. Engkau ada apa???

I remember the line Afdlin Shauki telling us on the movie "CUCI" few years back. That makes me think that the movie was one of example of good patriotic movie in Malaysia.

It's been years now and the production house last year has successfully organized CUCI THE MUSICAL (first) at Istana Budaya. And this year there is another season of it, called CUCI THE MUSICAL 2 and I was sooo wanted to go coz I missed last year's show (I was oversea that time). And so yeah, it is not that I don't want to buy ticket, I know that the show is worth to watch... but if there's a chance to get free ticket, why not??? :)

So I called my ex-colleague and ask if there is a chance for me to get in (I used to work with the organizer before) then yeah... GOT 2 FREE TIXS!

I went on Saturday night show, 8.30pm, and Istana Budaya is already packed that time. Got a hard time to find parking :P But finally, 2 Redribboners got inside and enjoy the musical play.

The story is more or less the same with CUCI the MOVIE. I was wondering how was the 1st Cuci the Musical story? But for me, it doesn't matter coz the play was soooo great. You just gonna laugh your a** off watching it! At the first place, I'm a bit 'ragu' of Nabil's ability replacing AC Mizal, but yeah... Nabil DID IT WELL!!!

(RRBner 1 with team CUCI, hehehe...)

(RRBner 2 with Revive, penaja Rasmi CUCI the MUSICAL)

I got to know that the show should be only 2 hours and 30 minutes (incl. 15 minutes intermission) but then it was played on 8.30pm sharp until almost 12.30 midnite! PHEWW!!! Imagine I almost dying laughing for 4 hours!!! The organizer said there were many improvisation they done with the jokes (at least better than the last Airbender, hehe...)

The earlier show was started on 3pm, should be ended around 7pm. And imagine they had to prepare themselves again, take a deep breath, rubbing their feet of, exhaling again, for only 1 and a half hour! Including they had to had dinner!!! WOW! Great job and SYABAS to the team!!!

Will watch again if there's CUCI the MUSICAL Season 3

PS: I really like Awie's act that nite, so cuuutteee!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers