Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Designing Wedding Card


Since my wedding will be held at Jakarta, so, I decided to send my wedding card to all friends in Malaysia earlier. I know I haven't print any card yet, not too mention no pre-wedding photoshoot pictures to be put in the card yet. But the date and venue are confirmed already so I was thinking on why not designing my pre-wedding invitation card?

So yesterday I didn't go anywhere due to the tiredness of me and mom.
I designed one wedding invitation card, using English, for all friends at Malaysia.

Why am I using English?
Coz some friends at Malaysia are not only Malaysian, or there are some Chinese who don't understand BM that well. So yeah, to make it fair for everybody, I use English instead of BM.

Here is one teaser of the wedding card:


Blue! Yep that's the wedding theme...
The card is done, probably will share it to you soon...

Hmmm, I was thinking, 
Will any blogger friends of mine keen to attend my wedding?




2 comments:

I nak dear!!!InsyaAllah if takde pape hal.hehe..flight tickets no prob since i got airlines privilege..but acco tu..hehe.iye2 je..u nak jemput ke? :P

dear... of course i will be more than happy if my blogger friend can come :)
hehe i will try to suggest some acco yer. tengah edit invitation card tue, change wedding theme :(

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers