Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Road Trip to Melaka


Good afternoon everyone,

Today I want to story mory a bit about my trip to Melaka few months ago actually, I know this is sooo late but I just want to share my story about me and friends went to a very fun road trip to Melaka for my friend's engagement :)


just arrived...


bila yer calon mertua sarungkan cincin kat jari ms red ribbon? :P


all the ladies

 
  
makan time!

 
my best buddy, will be the next person getting married :)


group picture
After that we went for jalan2 bandar Melaka


a stop at Masjid Selat Melaka


me and mr red ribbon, of course


we all... getting crazier

 

resting, after walk to Jonker Street


exploring Malacca river

That's all the story of my travelogue blog... See you all again in the next trip :)




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers