Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally, I can cash out my Nuffnang earning!


I opened this blog for 10 months already. I can't remember when was the first time I put Nuffnang inside my blog. Hrrmmm, I think it was on April 2010, means 8 months ago. But today was the first time I saw my earning reaches RM 50 which means finally I can cash out my earning! Hoorraaayyy!!!

Hehe, actually I'm not really obsessed with this Nuffnang thingy. Coz I wanna play fair for everyone. Harap2kan bole dapat earning yang Halal. But of couse who doesn't want money? Everybody wants it rite? So, I'm happy to see my RM 50 earcning today... Yeay! Thanks for your support everyone who came across interesting Nuff ads and clicked it. Thanks again and again...


Looking at the terms and conditions, seeing that the cash-out request date will be fall on end of month, I think I will keep the earning for a while. And wait until end of month hoping the earning will increasing :)

Not bad la can buy a pair of shoe or handbag, ekekeke :)

14 comments:

man u made it! hehehe... everytime i saw this post, i remain hopes... hahaha.. i only got rm10 in the nuffnang account :P

only 10 months and you can cash out your Nuffnang earning. That is pretty impressive considering thousands of bloggers out there haven't been able to cash out their earning.

Congrate...Tq for Nuffnang..hehe

thanks all...

i tot some ppl out there can cash out hundreds bucks every month hehe... me only rm50 for 8 months. but nevermind, whatever it is nuffnang still become one of my reason to blog :)

good luck to all of u too :)

conratssss...happy blogging with that

congrats!! huhu..i'm still waiting my first cash too! huhu.,..when will be my turn.,.

I believe this moment of happiness worth lot more than the RM50. keep up the good work! :)

congrats!!! i'm cashing out for the 2nd time end of this month :) best kan dpt duit from nuff ni :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers