Thursday, November 25, 2010

Movie Review : RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE and the PRIZE from NUFFNANG :)


Honestly I didn't remember that today was the screening day for RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE. So forgot about it. Just came across the invitation email from Nuffnang at 7pm! The screening was at 9pm and luckily the venue is at eCurve which only takes 5 minutes driving from my house. *Fiuuhh* I'm gonna cry if I didn't watch it, a very good movie plus it is on 3D!!!

courtesy of Google


I'm missing those Disney Princess Stories; Aurora Princess, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, to name few. And here is Rapunzel, a well-known fairy tale which is happen to not as famous as the other Princess *don't boo, i'm serious*. Kids, who doesn't know Snow White or Sleeping Beauty? But mentioning Rapunzel, some kids in my family or neighborhood might not knowing her.



No no no, she's not supposed to be left behind. She's amazing. I love her since the first time I knew her when I was very young. She's wonderful. So girlie, having that very long hair - an every girl's dream. A very cheerful, yet stubborn in reaching her dreams. A dreams that she should've get long time ago. But she couldn't. Oww what a story, sounds interesting. Thanks to Nuffnang for giving me opportunity to watch the movie A DAY BEFORE IT RELEASED.

She's Rapunzel, Princess of  'this kingdom' (not so sure about the name and too lazy to Google). 'Something' kidnapped her since she was a baby and locked her up in a very high tower until she was about reaching her 18, that was the time she felt she wanted to go out and explore the real world.

courtesy of Google

So many problems occurred when she was out there with her foot touching the grass, her nose smelling tasty roasted duck, singing and dancing along with all villagers, and also enjoying one thing she always wanted in her life: watching the Lantern Festival. But, will she survive living in her new world? A new place and surrounding that she never known before? What is A BIG SECRET she never knew and finally revealed?

I think you should watch it now coz this animation not only tells about how beauty she is. But this is A COMEDY! Yes, I'm not joking! The movie is full of comedy scene you must laugh 'tergolek2' when you watch it. So many funny characters and worth to watch!


More story is about me won the Nina Ricci perfume for RAPUNZEL CONTEST. You may read more at http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/11/03/nuffnang-premiere-screening-rapunzel/


Mr Red Ribbon getting the tickets and Nina Ricci perfume from Nuffnang :)


And yay! It's me with the perfume! So happy...
THANKS SOOO MUCH, NUFFNANG!

By the way tonight I met Kak Ina KL. Nak tegor tapi malu.... Hehehe... Dia jer yang I cam, sebab she using her picture as header. So macam teringat2 la wajah ayu Kak Ina tue... One more, Mr Curly sat behind me :)

So yeah that's all for tonight. Don't forget to watch RAPUNZEL yea... :)

8 comments:

bestnya u dapat hadiah perfume. dapat tgk movie free lagi... tahniah :)

congrats on winning the perfume :)
can't wait to watch the movie!

wanginye..mesti bes kn..xde luck kali ni..huhu..i hope 4 narnia 3d..hehe

wah!its so nice la sis!congrates!hihi

congrates!! rasa tak sabr nak g tgk..

@syima : alhamdulillah, rezeki nie...

@Chuen : yes, u shud watch it now now now! hehe...

@SpaQue : good luck for the narnia, saya xjoin, xcukup creative cam susah jer contest tue...

@iefa : thanks iefa :)

@zuriey : mmg kne tengoookk...

Congrats on winning the perfume!! :) And I miss all those old disney princesses movies too...I love Beauty and the beast the best...

We are done watching this movie, but I would like to watch it again on 3D.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers