Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Safe and Sound at Kuala Lumpur again...


Assalam, bloggers...

Finally, after around 2weeks I've been at Jakarta, now I'm back at KL again...
The flight was last nite, arrived almost midnite time.
And I straight away took some rest.
Sangat penat betul2 penat...



I understand Red Ribbon's email is been full with customer's requests on quotation and itinerary, I would like to say apologize.
Some emails, I managed to reply from Jakarta but some don't.
Hope today I can reply all emails yer...
Harap bersabar :)

And speaking about Chantek Movie Tickets Giveaway, I've contacted the winner...
UMMU AFFIF
I didn't write any post before, I contacted her directly instead coz me xjadi bagi pair of Chantek ticket, so afraid the movie isn't on cinema nearby winner's house, so I'm giving her Ghostrider tickets instead.
Tapi dari hari tue sampai sekarang belum dapat reply.
I don't know why maybe she hasn't got time to open her FB account....

If in 2 days time she didn't show up, I'm willing to give away the ticket to other participants.
Anyone still up for Ghostrider movie???





twitstamp.com

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers