Friday, April 29, 2011

Prince William & Kate are officially husband and wife...



Just wanted to congrats both of you...
The most beautiful Royal Wedding this decade.

I might not able to come to your wedding,
Not because I have no ability to do so,
But it's just because, I'm not invited... hehehe...

But the glamorous of your wedding reminds me of Princess Diana...
One of my favourite princess, well... Ariel, the Little Mermaid... (sorry, just joking)
But seriously, almost shed a tears coz remembering of Princess Diana...


One thing I would like to hightlight here...
I just watched your wedding ceremony LIVE on TV at Jakarta...
And I notice Kate's face is better on her daily make up.
I don't know, probably becoz she was nervous?

But overall, I know both of you are loving each other.
Pray for your eternal love...
Once again, congrats :)







twitstamp.com

4 comments:

sama cantik sama padan kan..bertuah nyer la si kate tu..hehehe...

yes, both of them are sooo lucky :)
hehe yes Lady Diana... Princess Diana too :)

valium without prescription valium navy drug test - buy valium online australia

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers