Monday, April 4, 2011

One Air Asia flight crashed into a building in Damansara?


Have you heard anything about this? On TV? Radio? News? No?

I experienced myself, on Friday when I went to Ikano Damansara.
I was so shocked seeing this and immediately took a pic!


See that?
SOOO SSCCAAARRYYY...

As I walked away from there (coz seems there were nobody there)
I get to know that...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They are doing a construction and putting Air Asia's flight cockpit on top of the building.
Not sure what's their plan.
Opening Air Asia office there?
Building a flight simulator for public there?
I don't know.

But the place is just next to Ikano, if you want to see it by yourself.
Quite shocking me at the first place.
But now I know :)


4 comments:

i thought that was a april fool prank...hehe

thefye.com kindly visit my blog

ingat kat betui-betui tadi!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers