Monday, February 7, 2011

Went to Malaysia Immigration, Putrajaya


That day, a day before CNY, me and Mr Red Ribbon went to Putrajaya.
Mr Red Ribbon worked for half day coz we really need to collect some information from Malaysia Immigration Office there.

After lunch time he fetched me and we went straight away to Putrajaya.


Sempat bergambar kat depan ofis imigresen hehe...

We actually went there to collect info:
- Can I continue study after I married a Malaysian?
- How are the procedure to get married?
We spoke with one customer service officer/lady (she also the one that I talked to when I went there few years back, asking for how to get work permit to work in my previous company when I worked as an intern), she said it is easy after I got married I will get a long term stay visa but I can re-convert it back to student visa so that I can continue my study. But she said I will be 'rugi' coz actually I will get permanent resident status after 5-10 years. So if I chose to have student visa, my staying in Malaysia will be a waste.

I told her I don't mind with that. My concern is more to finish my study not to get permanent resident status (even I know if I get this I will get more benefit as much as Malaysian). Nevermind, whatever it is, study is still my priority.

So now, I just need to reconfirm this matter to college.

Then the lady ask us to get a form for Mr Red Ribbon to marry non Malaysian:


Here is where he was getting the form from.

And this is how the form looks like...

After that we went to Jabatan Agama Islam to get some info regarding the marriage as well.
And they gave us the list of to do list and things to prepare to register our marriage later.
They advice us to just go to Selangor's office since we both living in Selangor, not Putrajaya.

So if the akad nikah at Jakarta, then Mr Red Ribbon will only have to register back when he came back to Malaysia, no need to do akad nikah twice (note that, Mr Red Ribbon...)

Hufff...
It's getting hotter here. As some problems suddenly came...
What we need to do is trying to relax. Pray. And do our best. 
It's all just dugaan from Allah...
Hope we can face it...




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers