Thursday, February 10, 2011

Story from CNY break at Singapore


Singapore last weekend was actually a way of showing care and love from me to my sister.
It began when I knew that my sister who works in Singapore was having a week holiday of the celebration. She didn't know where to go and what to do. She was actually wanted to visit Jakarta that weekend, but since my engagement day will be on this coming weekend, there is no way for her to go back hometown twice in a month.

So as a loving sister (yes I am) I went to Singapore and afterwards took my sister on a trip to Mersing, Johor... To visit Mr Red Ribbon's hometown :)

I did nothing much at Singapore since I was on tight budget.
Another reason was that I've been to Singapore lots of time visiting that cute sister, so I really didn't know where else to go. Errmmm, there are some places that I never visited yet, actually, but let's get back to reason number 1 : I was on tight budget!



The night when I arrived at Singapore, I went to Clarke Quay
(always this place again and again but I never refuse to go there again)
It was me, my sister, and my sister's bf
Was planning to have dinner there...
But we (me and sis) ended up having a very interesting yet serious conversation regarding our life at the side of the river, until we didn't realize it was almost midnite and we have to catch the MRT.


The next day was a day for my assignment!
We went to Newton Circus at 3pm for late lunch and stayed there until 9.30pm!
We had a good chat and I brought my laptop so I can do my assignment there...
That was a food marathon time as well...
A good combination: assignment + food
Hehehehe....


The next morning was time for us to go Johor!
We walked to the nearest bus stop and saw this Baba Nyonya house look alike and had a photo stop there for a while with my cute cat, Noriko...


Yes, me, my sister, and her bf went together to Johor Bahru.
While Mr Red Ribbon fetched us from there...
This time I didn;t took the S$ 1.40 bus.
We took S$ 2.50 bus from Queen Street (nearby Bugis Street) instead...


So, that's about it. A short trip to Singapore.
And above picture is a bonus picture.
Good example on choosing a name for your restaurant hehe so creative!




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers