Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red Ribbon Boutique and Blog Disclaimer



This is my blogshop as well as personal blog.
I write everything that catches my attention.
However, the views and opinions expressed here are my personal thoughts on things I found and observe. Also, those thoughts and opinions are might change time to time as I develop my understanding on issue I'm blogging about. 
 So, readers should not consider out of date posts to reflect my current thoughts and opinions.


LINKS ON MY BLOG

My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

PICTURES AND VIDEOS
 
Pictures with watermark are taken by myself.
However, any pictures without my blog’s watermark are taken from Google and
www.inmagine.com in case I forgot to mention the sources.


COMMENTS

Comments are welcome. Feel free to disagree with me but please be polite because my feelings are easily hurt. However, note that, tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be (depends on how harsh it is) deleted.
I am not responsible for the content in comments other than those made by me.

Please note that I may not be able to reply to all comments.

MY BLOG AS YOUR SOURCE

I know this is not a great blog. But if you like my posts feel free to link to it! 
I really hope you can inform and link back anytime you quote my pictures or blog entries.
Every link on your site will very much appreciated.
Thank you for respecting my property.



I’m only human and make mistakes just like everyone else – probably more than everyone else.
Please forgive me even this is not Raya :)

Last but not least,

If you like my blog, please stay and be my friend.
And if you are not, please leave in peace.








2 comments:

nothing wrong lalink... just about time for me to write a blog disclaimer like you :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers