Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Thing to Remember When You Park Your Car



Friends,

When every shopping mall reminds us to not leave valuable things inside our car, I will come up with another IMPORTANT THING to remember when you park your car at shopping malls, offices, or wherever that has HUGE parking lot.
This is based on my experience, maybe anyone of you out there.
I'VE BEEN LOST IN PARKING LOT MANY TIMES!!!

Especially when I park my car at MidValley Mall & One Utama Mall.
And now also Sunway Pyramid (after they extended the mall)
This is serious. I'd be like crazy trying to remember where I park my car.
But now...
First thing I did when I parked my car is:


Take picture of my car next to the parking zone info.
This really helps me to remember where I park the car...

Now this has become my new habit.
Since I'm now (ehem...) a blogger.
Of course many of you as blogger, always bring camera everywhere.
Or maybe your camera handphone.
Everytime I got off from my car, then...
SNAP!
So easy and will save a lot of time in finding your car later on :)





4 comments:

I pn! kalao pergi kt tmpat yg parking dia besar mesti kena ingat park kat mana..wing mana..kalo tak mmg cam org giler cari kete.. biasa saya akan ingat saya masuk ikut pintu mana..hehe..pastu kalau nk kuar pon kena ikut pintu yg sama..

hehe same la lalink... sering sesat... bodohnyer kan, orang lain sesat kat hutan, nie sesat kat tempat parking kete :D

amik gambo keta sebelah ngan balakang skali. just in case tetiba keta tu kemek ke..

@makbed:
tol... tol... good advice... will surely do :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers