Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My new pet!

Remember I wrote about my days at orchid farm HERE?
I just remember I haven't write about this yet.

On that day, the boss actually rewarded us with CNY gift.
She let us take any orchid flowers we like!
Yay!

 
Worked over time.
And she awarded us with these orchid.
Above pic showing the workers packing our orchids :)
Love it!

So cute...
They are my new pets now...
My boss told me we have to feed them with water,
Once a day is enough.
And do not expose it to direct sunlight.
And make sure to place them in windy surrounding...

She said if the plants are 'happy',
The flower will last for like 2 months :)
Wooowwww :)
And killing orchid is a hard thing to do.
Because they are strong... :)

My balcony is the best place for them.
It's just that every morning I have to shift them to the house.
Afraid the sun will 'kill' them :(


This is the zoom pic of the flower...
So nice. Looks like blood vains :D

If mom's here, sure she's gonna love the orchid :)




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers