Friday, February 4, 2011

In Spore with Sista :)

Second day in Singapore, most of the time in my sister's lil room.
This is my first time to her new house nearby Mustafa area in Singapore.
Last December when my family and I went here, I didn't come to her house since I had fever and had to stay at the hotel instead.
So this is my first time and yes the room is very small hehehe...
So small until two of us hardly fit in...
Unlike previous room was too spacious...
LOL

So yesterday when I reached Spore, I straight away went to my sis' place.
Then went out to Clarke Quay at night with her bf as well...
So happy we chit chating...
Talk about marriage, family, career, study, etc...
So missing her...
But glad she's staying in Singapore,
It's not that expensive and difficult for me to visit her.

Personally I love to see her staying in Singapore.
So when it's time for me to stay 'forever' in Malaysia,
I will have someone next to me that I can visit.
So hoping she will continue working in Singapore...

 Pic taken from Google

Now I'm having dinner at Newton Circus, our fav place...
Will story mory more about my trip later when I back in KL,
I forgot to bring my camera's cable data again huhuuuu...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers