Thursday, January 20, 2011

PKNS Mall. Turkey Embassy. Lunch. College

2 days ago was a very busy day for me. Not that busy la, it was just I had few things to do that made me spent my whole day outside. So yesterday, I went to PKNS Mall at Shah Alam on Mr Red Ribbon's break. We only spent like 30 minutes at PKNS, just surveying for some stuffs. We didn't buy anything though, coz not enough time.


 
Then I staight away went to Turkey Embassy at Jalan U-Thant 118, KL. If you happen to look for this embassy too, you'll be needing their address number: 118. Unlike the other embassies along Jalan U-Thant, Turkey Embassy didn't put any signboard stating taht there is an embassy inside on the gate. I was dying looking for the place then I googled the exact address, then only I can found it. They only have this blue signboard "TEMPAT LETAK KERETA UNTUK KAKI TANGAN KEDUTAAN TURKI SAHAJA" covered by tree branches in front of the embassy. But anyway I finally managed to find the place.

For any visa consultation, the latest you can come is 12.30pm. So I was there at around 1.30pm. Kinda late. And the staffs are still on break. When one of them came, they said to us (4 of us waiting at outside gate) to refer to the signboard that visa consultation is closed already. I was actually 'a bit begging' him to let me in since I was actually not came for consultation, but just taking visa application form. So yeah I got it already (which I think we can actually download the form on their website hehehe). When I was on the Q, I met this Nigerian guy working for Malaysia company. He's been around the world even Turkey for many times. So he gave me some advices on how to easily apply the visa. He was quite informative though, but I was a bit scared, hehe... So, I excuse myself and went to meet up Mr Red Ribbon for late lunch :)


After that was my time to post few order from customers. Yesterday, the traffic was quite packed. I reached post office at almost 5.30pm. Fiuuhh... they werealmost closing. I'm so sorry for not sending the goods earlier yesterday. But I used Poslaju so hope can reach you all earlier (latest will be after Thaipussam, that is on Friday). Then all SEBELAS GA presents will be sent together on Saturday. Coz I'm still waiting for the winners to send out their details... Quick quick send the details faster, if not I will pick another winner tau! Hehehe...

Then the last stop of yesterday was COLLEGE! My class was on 6.30pm to 9pm. You know what? Mr Red Ribbon has been a very motivating person in my life. After I knew that we are getting engaged, I got a lot of spirit to right away finish my study! I know this is not easy but I really enjoy the class yesterday. I've been a very alienated student inside the class before. Moreover, I always had different friends of any class I entered because my schedule was soooo serabut. But this year, I've listed my new schedule and I'll be joining one intake only, not jumping here and there anymore. Which is good coz I'll stick to the same people of every class I entered. And I got lots of new friends last night. And never been that happy inside the class :)


hectic class during group work
 
Please pray for me that I'm going to finish my study before I got married :)
*Hope. Crossing my fingers*




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers