Monday, January 24, 2011

Memories at Port Dickson :)

I have a story from Port Dickson...
This is actually an outdated story but yet it has lots of memories...

 This was happening on Chinese New Year's cuti getaway on 2008, dalam bulan February juga kalau xsilap. So, I went there with my friend Scott and his dad, then Tere.
Scott's dad wanted to visit some of his family at Port Dickson, so we went there together la.
Sekali me pon nak jalan2 juga :)

 

Tere is my very best friend when I took Degree at LKW Uni College.
Me and her were VERY CLOSE like GLUE hehe...
She was my everything, my angel...
A very good friend of mind who always be there for me...
She was the only one I have during that time.
Memang xada bf masa college tue, so pegi mana2 selalu ngan Tere.

While Scott, is a friend of us, not from college.
We knew him from his younger brother that studied at the same college with us.
But in the end we were even closer with his brother.
Scott is a Sabahan guy and I can say he was my best friend that time.
For girl, the closest one was Tere.
And for guy, the closest one was Scott.
The closest friend means, I was dare to share my stories and secrets.
While to other friends, I'm not used to talk my personal matters openly.

So, we went to Port Dickson that day.


First wedropped by at Scott's uncle hse coz his dad didn't want to follow us to the beach.
We had lunch there before we went to PD beach...
Got so many pics you just enjoy our outdated trip yea :)
A trip to relaxing our mind, actually... hehehe...


Wet beach sand!

This is Tere again.
So sweet kan?
She's mix Indonesian and Japanese...
Love her so much like my own lil sister :)


The afternoon shore at Port Dickson...

Me and Tere posing at the beach
But didn't know why Scott looks sad that day...
He's a type of guy that a bit sensitive and straight to the point.
So that day I didn't ask anything.
If he didn't say anything that mean he's OK.


A hole in a huge coral.

My sandals... All wet...


Look at this place, I feel the perfect 'loneliness' from the crowdness of big city
So peaceful :)


We waited until the sun set.

Tere in silhouette

Me in silhouette


Sunset and getting dark.
We all went back and fetch Scott's dad before left to KL again :)



3 comments:

such a sweet friends..and a sweet memories..

yer tetibe rindu lak coz Scott is getting married this coming July... Teringat la pasal Port Dickson nie...

umur semakin meningkat..semakin ramai kawan2 kita yg nak kawin n yg dah kawin..huhu..mesti rindu masa time2 single dulu2..huhu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers