Saturday, December 25, 2010

Where Are You, Cinta?

My sister and Belo


Blog,

I'm in a very sad mood actually.
My love, my cat, my Belo hasn't came home yet.
It's been almost a week I'm here.
Usually she can feel it when me or my sister at home.
So will come back home and play with us.

Now, been 6 days I kept on calling her.
Inside the house,
Outside the house,
On the rooftop.
But she wasn't there...
Mom said maybe she died already
*jahat jahat jahat, xnak dengar lagi*
Last time my sister saw her when she was home on November.
During her stay in Jakarta for 2 weeks, Belo was at home.

I don't know where should I find her.
Missing her a lot.
My luvly cat ever...
i Love you so...

1 comments:

ciannyer...huhu...love the animal is kind of a different feeling..huhuuhu

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers