Thursday, December 2, 2010

Surprise from my MOM for ME! I love you MOM!


Pretty Mommy! I LOVE YOU!
I just heard one good news from my sister that my mom intentionally made uniform for me, my sis, herself, and my sister in law for the family meeting, with Mr Red Ribbon's family! I didn't expect that much since I thought she never care about that.

Owww mommy... I'm sooo touched!

This should be a secret and she wants to surprise me...
But I just want to share my happiness with you all :)
(But don't tell her I knew it already hehe)




This picture is my grandma. I wouldn't have one best mom if there's no grandma.
I love my grandma too!!! We all called her "Mah Haji"

All my family will be at KL today!
I'll pick 'em up at LCCT at 2.30pm!
I'm so excited, friends...

So happy going to meet up everybody :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers