Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hari ini, jalan2 ONE UTAMA :)




Good afternoon all,

Today will be the last Saturday in KL before I fly back to my hometown tomoro. Urrgghhhh, feels so hard to leave KL. Especially when I knew that I will be at Jakarta and Bandung for at least 3 weeks. So many engagement thingy haven't settled yet :

- Need to buy Mr Red Ribbon's ring (platinum/stainless steel) then only I can find similar design at Jakarta and buy the gold one for myself.
- Haven't fix the date yet (waiting for confirmation from Mr Red Ribbon's sister in Johor) but most probably will be around Valentine's day (not in purpose, it is just becoz around that date we have 1 public holiday)
- Another things we wish to overcome on long distance chat :P

And the most important thing is I will be missing Mr Red Ribbon :(

So, today I'm going to One Utama with mom, younger brother, and Mr Red Ribbon itself. Window shopping or betul2 shopping? Hehehe, mom already given me the list of jewellery she thinks could fit for me. We found those nice stuffs at Habib (they're on sale now, btw). So, I'm going to pass the list and price to Mr Red Ribbon tomoro. Maybe we'll have a look once again. Not much worry coz the amount is way smaller than what we both ever thought before, coz of the sale...

Oh yea, it's been 2 days I wasn't well. Hrrmm, I'm feeling okay it is just I feel like my foot are hot. I hardly sleep at night coz I feel so hot but if I turn on the aircond, I couldn;t take it coz it is too cold. Huhuu... don;t know what to do then I just blogged... I think it is a sign of flu. Hoaaa don;t want that happen... Nak sihat! Nak jumpa anak buah ku yang tomey kat Jakarta...
Well, blog... Jalan2 dulu jap yer... Later on sambung balek :)



3 comments:

dh nak balik to ur hometown yer..have a safe journey yer

@Nini: ape yang romantik? gamba tu ke? hehehe...
@Mama Zharfan: mekaseh mama... lama dah tak balik... :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers