Friday, December 31, 2010

Cincin dan Garuda...


Semalam sangat2 penat. Me went to Mall Taman Anggrek, West Jakarta, 
to look for wedding ring.
Mr Red Ribbon finally confirmed me one ring design that he really like (he got it from KLCC, I don't know which store) so now is my turn to look for my own wedding ring which has similar design with Mr Red Ribbon's ring.

Sooo many jewellery store at Mall Taman Anggrek, at least 10 stores selling gold jewellery. Look at the pic above, I look tired. Memang pon tired. My eyes pon ada kunang2. Tired of looking at the sparkle of diamonds. Like hundreds or diamond! 

Yesterday's result? Not really good. Still have to look for other stores today at Melawai area, South of Jakarta. Hufff... pray for me that I will find the one that I like today. Coz I think there is no time anymore. If me 'tempah' the ring, then it will take 3 weeks (at least), so ngam la latest if siap 1 month betul2 ngam with the engagement date.

Btw, look what baby Riri wear today?


Alaaa Tee Shirt Team Garuda Indonesia... keh2... SUPPORTER KESIANGAN. Lambat dah... You supposed to wear this yesterday. Mom and me bought this tee for him 2 days ago on the match day. Semalam dia sakit, had to wear pajamas while he watched the match. So today he looks sooo happy wearing the tee, dah dari semalam pon dia nanges nak pakai baju nie. Huhu baru leh pakai hari nie... *lambat dah, baby... dah kalah dah your fav team, hehe*


So, hope to get the ring today... And after that go straight to my grandma's house...
Luv you baby Riri... loving you more each day...
*dah macam anak sendiri jer*

1 comments:

riri yang comeeelll..geraamm tgk riri ni..montok! heehehe.. dah jadi macam anak u dah plak lalink..hehehe..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers