Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog visitor from Indonesia?


Suddenly a visitor from Jakarta came to your blog?
It probably me :)

I'm just arrived safe and sound at my house in Jakarta.
Met up with my cute anak buah just now, so manja now... Huaaa xsuke ke aunty datang? Nangiissss je. Senyum kejap terus nangis balik :P Nakaaaalll!!! Hehehe but cute lol.

Tomoro morning will check out my 3 cute cats yang kembar kaler putih (tak sempat lagi cite pasal those cats) and will try to look for my love, Belo. She's not at home at the moment, but she must be around the neigborhood. Will look for her to coz I'm so missing her! 
Wanna know who Belo is? Check HERE,

I'll be here around 3-4 weeks so when you see a visitor from Jakarta, that might be me!
Btw, good nite everyone... Will see you again tomoro :)

4 comments:

O.I.C...if u see visitor from pekanbaru,riau..its me. :)

@waalllaa! : hahaha kantoi :P

@biskut : sekrang kat Riau ke?

@Mustika : waalaikum salam Mustika... :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers