Monday, November 1, 2010

My New Tattoo!!!



Seriously? A tattoo???

Yes, I got myself tattoo-ed! Hahahaha... I was working for MIGF (Malaysia International Gourmet Festival) last Saturday and the theme of the event was street hawkers and beach party. So all the chefs from all over the world met up there and competing for the awards from Minister of Tourism Malaysia.
So I was one of the ushers and when I was working I saw this one stall offering free airbrush tattoo! I wasn't interested at the first place coz I was working. But then I saw some ushers going there and get themselves a tattoo. So I went there and all tattoo design was just a normal tattoo. But something catches my eyes... A tattoo design from my favorite cartoon character!!!


Seeing that I'm currently having **** so I decided to make this tatoo!!!
Here we go....

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...

...
 
...

...


nie dkt kaki yeahh...

So that's about it. It only last in 1 day, now it's gone already... hehehe...
 (don't believe if they say this thing can last for a week, nooo not at all, once you mandi then it will gone)


2 comments:

fuh..nasib baik boleh hilang...kalo x,..mmg i cubit u!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers