Monday, November 1, 2010

My House BANJIR!!!


So sad la...
Been few days mommy didn't call. Until few days ago I called her and she said she was sooo tired cleaning up the house post-banjir that stikes our house in Jakarta. I just remember (last month if I'm not mistaken) I read one blogger saying that Jakarta will be half-drown in... I can't remember when... then I commented on his post that I was a bit shocked hearing the news because my house in Jakarta was used to be banjir all the time everytime it is heavy raining. But for the past 3 years we never experienced any banjir anymore in my house. The water level was well enough maintained.

But suddenly, BANJIR AGAIN???

The first banjir was last week and yesterday the second banjir stoke my house again. Leaving all furniture on first floor of my house all wet. We did some renovation on the house to prevent the water from coming into the house, making the outer part of the house higher. But now when the water has came into the house, it is become like a dirty water tasik in the center of living room. *Sigh! wrong strategy*


in front of my house...


my anak buah's bed frame rosak dah... (bottom part)



toilet... terendam air...

 

water came out from under the tiles, sooo scary...


I got this pictures from my brother's FB. Just to show how bad is the banjir.
Last time when I still stays there, usually the water level inside my house only as high as my tapak kaki. But now my mom said the water level inside my house is up to adult knees. (So sad to hear this, hope I can do something to help) Luckily only my brother and my sister in law staying in ground floor, so now I think they've shifted to my+my sista room at 2nd floor. 

However, I can say Jakarta is really having serious problem with this banjir thingy. But not Bandung yea. My house in Bandung always okay. Kat Bandung sometimes ada hujan ais jer, coz the weather quite cold so once or twice got hujain ais. But I never experience it coz whenever hujan time, Ilike to stay at home :)

O yea, another bad news I heard today was, my mom's hand is bengkak for about a month already. She never told me anything about this! My bro was the one who told me. Huuuhh!!! I really have to call my mom. I'm soooo worried about her. And do hope I can be there with her. December seems so long... So bad this November I'll be a bit busy with classes and study...

5 comments:

good morning miss rrb..so sorry to hear about ur house..anyway.. r u indonesian? i thought u r malaysian..after i read ur previous entry..i think u r indonesian.hehe..

morning (dah tgh hari dah hehe)...
thanks for your concern ye lalink... yes i am, still studying here in KL :)

hehe..where r u studying now? still in limkokwing? what course? happy to be in malaysia yea! hehehe.. my cousin will be visit bandung and jakarta on 11/11/2010..hehe.. Nanti i nk pergi bandung or jakarta i inform u ya!

now study @ help college, MBA course. hhrrmmm, kat malaysia nie so far happy la... sedeh2 ade la... tapi xnak ingat2... yang penting happy happy happy :)

bg tau if nak pi Bandung tau, i bole temankan jenjalan :)

yeah sure sis, i will contact u if i'm going to bandung..(^_^)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers