Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My first time getting highest Innit NANGS on Nuffnang!


Waaa I just couldn't believe this. Since I've been active in Innit, I never get many Nangs! 
Yesterday I didn't get any chance to go online. I was sleeping the whole day. Until this morning I woke up I saw many people replying on my NUFFNANG Post HERE. I didn't expect people reading that entry... Since I thought I was sooo lame only getting RM50 for 8 months. I thought it was just "nothing" for certain people that gains hundreds buck every month from Nuffnang.

I got 65 Nangs at this time, and on top of the most Popular Posts in Innit this hour :)
Thanks to everyone that has Nanged me. I love you all.... You all has inspired me through these months. I also read all your effort in getting lots of traffic to your blog and hope for those that haven't get a chance to reach RM50, hope this can inspire you to be a bit more patient (like me almost everyday checking Nuffnang, hehe). And for those yang dah terer2 nie, all sifu2 out there... Please keep sharing your tips and trick to drive more traffic to our blog...

By the way, I just went back from post office and I would like to say sorry to everyone I was a bit late in sending those parcels. Hope you all not mad at me huhuuu... my mistake. And I also ran out of credit yesterday couldn't sms anyone and my Digi line at home also got cut so I couldn't go online. Wooo everything came in one time. However whatever it is, I slept the whole day so can't do anything also. So sorry again, your parcels all sent out! :)

Luv you all blogger friends and Nuffnang!

1 comments:

waaaa!!! best nyer dpt jadi cam u...boleh tdo for the whole day..huhu..i plak xboleh nk tdo the whole day..keje banyak lagi.. have a nice day dear!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers