Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Favorite Enemy.


Have you ever do something that you are not supposed to do?
Say, you know that tomoro you have to wake up early for work but tonight you lepak with your friends until so late and you know you won't get enough sleep for tomoro's activities. Ever done something like that?

I do.

I have this obsession with karedok. That's what I called this kind of food. I really in love with it and most of the time when I feel bored or while blog walking, I make this karedok thing. It's sooo easy, just blend belacan+chilli padi+garam then you just potong2 kobis. Wowww so spicy, I like it! Hehe...

But I just found out from my sister (I haven't checked whether it is true or not) that eating kobis is not good for people with 'asam urat' symptoms. I don't know what asam urat in English but I hope you know it. I've googled about this thing but haven't got any exact answer or whether it is helping to reduce asam urat or increase the possibility of having it. Hrrmm, still not sure (will do more research next). But my sister has gone through medical test and the Doctor found out that her asam urat level is already high and one of things she couldn't eat too much anymore is KOBIS (Cabbage).

I think I do have some symptoms of asam urat (but hope not). But I really love kobis. If I have kobis at my fridge, I can do a lot of type of cooking, trust me, I'm sooo gonna love it.

Yea, I think I'm in love with my enemy.

1 comments:

sedap jugak..i like kobis tp my mom said not so good for women..sbb nnt akan menyebabkan keputihan.. i mean the discharge from our intimate part..hehe,,my mom said la..i pun xtau betol ke tak..hehe..tp kalau boleh jangan makan mentah2..at least rebus dulu ke..hehe..kena wat kajian ni pasal bende ni..have a good day to u!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers