Monday, November 15, 2010

Mom, I won't be home for Raya...


Raya oh Raya...

I'm so sad I won't be home for this coming Raya Haji. 
After I moved to KL, I rarely came home for Raya. In most of the time the reason is because I'm busy; working or studying. But currenlty I'm free, it's just that it is not the right time for me to go home now.

1st reason... 
My family is coming down to KL on 2nd December.
So it's only like 2 weeks for me to meet them up.

2nd reason...
Budget.
Yeap, flight ticket is getting more expensive for November and December since many people buying it on this festive season. On 7th December I'll be going to Jakarta with my family, so I'm saving money now for that trip. I think it is just not the right time for me to go home...

I've confirmed I won't be home for Raya, mom...

And I'll celebrate Raya Haji alone again, like most of the time...

Me, Raya Haji 2007, all alone at KLCC Mosque

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers