Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Entry from Singapore


Hello all,

RedRibbonNer1 is @ Singapore now. Arrived here yesterday evening right before buka puasa time and I'll be here for a week. But don't worry, any purchase or swapping will be handle by RedRibbonNer2 during my stay here...

I'm visiting my sister here, btw, also want to experience puasa together. And another thing is if there is any job available for me, I would probably stay here. Coz I was planning to postpone my study, focus on working first to 'kumpul' duit, then continue later. But it is just a plan, if I can't get any job here during this one week, then nevermind. No harm to try :) Besides, I think this is kind of fun way to escape from KL for a while, I got tough assignment to do for this current subject, so need time to be alone here with my sister and do assignment :)

I still have some pic of sale products I haven't uploaded yet. Maybe will work on it by tonight...
Thanks for all the readers and I'm so happy that many people join my Raya Giveaway. I always happy organizing a giveaway... Seriously, ikhlas, so fun. I also want to win a contest, have joined some, but still have no luck hehe...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers