Saturday, August 28, 2010

1st Job Interview @ Spore


Well this is not my first job interview at Spore actually, I went to one once on January earlier this year, it's just for 'saje' reason. Hehehe... Now a bit serious, but still, I do not expect much. I don't know la, lately I'm thinking of just being a housewife and doing freelance job is good enough for me, so I will have more time for my family or baby (if I have one later).

But yeah, I went to this one interview on yesterday. The job vacancy is for Cutomer Service. I wasn't into CS before, but since my previous job also dealing with customer, clients, and people, so I was thinking of trying. Moreover, my sister has been in the line for so long, I think doing CS also not bad la...

Then I went there, the interview was held at Paragon Shopping Complex, and the company is a medical clinic. They are looking for people who can speak bilingual language: English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Indonesia. Good news that the place is just at the famous Orchard Rd., opposite the big mall Takashimaya, so for new comers for me who doesn't know anything about roads in Singapore, it makes me easier to find the place. 

here's the entrance of Paragon Mall
(taken from Mr.Google)

So, later on I found out that the clinic is for skin and beauty treatment, such as to do Botox, facelifting, lipo sunction, and something like that. So when the manager interviewed me, she was okay with me because I can speak at least bahasa Indonesia (their customers are mostly Indonesian, and Chinese, Malay and Singaporean Chinese). Eventhough I'm not used to the environment and my mind still questioning is it allowed to do those botox/liposuntion or whatever, but I'm quite okay with all the staffs and the manager, as they were sooo nice to me.

But then to the next part, which is a REALLY TURN-OFF is...

1. I have to be able to assist the doctor when operate the patients : that is massaging people faces (and this could be guys, be it Indonesian, Chinese, or Indian - they didn't mention Malays tho). --> I'm not used to it... seriously...

2. I have to be able to see blood, sometimes it come off during operation. And all I can say is "no waaayyy.". I told the manager I hate blood. Akakakaka... 

3. Yes, definitely this job is not for me.

The manager also asked me why I did apply for this job? And my answer is simple: "I'M APPLYING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER, NOT CLINIC ASSISTANT/NURSE."

Then the lady understand. And she said she will contact me if there's any other office-based vacant position....

Hhhmmmppfff...


0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers