Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Starting to buy things for wedding's hantaran...


Alhamdulillah,
So happy that all hantaran for engagement are finally ready. Both hantaran from me to Mr Red Ribbon and also from him for me. It's just that food section that hasn't ready yet. Guess we have to buy those things a day before 'the day' (fruits and cake).

So, now we started to look for things for the wedding instead. While we actually now trying to figure out how to decorate the engagement hantaran. I've listed down things to buy for wedding hantaran, but haven't fix yet. But for mas kawin, in my culture and tradition, Mr Red Ribbon has to prepare:


 - Alat sembahyang (1set)

 
- Jewellery set

- Money to top up the wedding party (seikhlasnya, but rationally minimum 10% and commonly 50% from total wedding expenses)

 - Mas kawin (money). The trend now is that following the wedding (akad) date. For example married on 10-Januari-2010, so the mas kawin will be Rp 100,110. Kne pandai2 la cari duit 10 sen tue kat mana. Duit Rupiah tau, entah mana kne carik duit 10 sen hihihi... Normally they framed the money then keep as a memory :)

I just afraid Mr Red Ribbon couldn't fulfill those requirements. It's not small money tau. A LOT OF CASH!
Just hoping everything going well... Well enough for me to not too worried with everything...


And so few days after I came back from Jakarta, I went to Habib USJ tau. We starting to 'kumpul2' perhiasan untuk mas kawin nanti. On December, me and my mom went to Habib, just surveying some jewellery. And we were so surprised that Habib got a good bargain for Year End Sale. Even we can't find anything that cheap in Jakarta. So my mom suggested me to just bought 3 things from Habib: set ring, bracelet, and earrings. While we were not really interested with the pendant's design. So, Mr Red Ribbon terus tempahkan cincin ngan subang. Bracelet? Wait for a while coz still thinking of buying other design at Wah Chan which is lagi murah tapi sama cantik (keh keh dah survey banyak kedai la nie).

Alhamdulillah bole jimat banyak tau sebab hari tue discount lebih dari 50% :)
Sebetulnyer, sempat ada problem tau masa tempah cincin nie. Hari tue branch Habib kat USJ tue cakap nanti diorang siapkan saiz 10 (saiz cincin Ms Red Ribbon la) tetiba first week of January diorang kol saiz tue dah habis, so kena la tempah, then... ada extra charge. Tapi, kat cawangan Habib yang lain, saiz 10 ada tau! So why not diorang amek je daripada cawangan lain? Knp la jenama besar macam Habib, tp between branches xonline ke?

Nasib baik, me have Habib Jewels on my facebook. So terus je me hantam kat fb wall diorang. Hehehe, ade la compain secara sopan jer. Dahtue Alhamdulillah diorang terus respond, sangat cepat (best la facebook nie) diorang kol and straight away bagi tau yang diorang dah carikan ring saiz 10 for me! Yay!

Dah last2 terus berubah bahasa rojak lak, ngee...

Anyway,
I'm so happy...
Mekaseh Habib.
Mekaseh Mr Red Ribbon...




3 comments:

waaahh bestnyerr...dah nk siap dah preparation ek..good luck bebeh!

bagus2.. jgn lupa minta free gift.. hehehehe

@waalllaa!: yeee, sikit2 je lalink... sebab nanti kalau siapkan sekali semua xcukup tenaga, xcukup masa...:)

@farhanna: tu la pasal, lupa plak minta free gift dari habib, haish dah sampai umah baru ingat, too excited kot :D

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers