Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WINNER of RED RIBBON UNDER THE SEA CONTEST :)



After we rechecked back all contestant entries,
Ms and Mr Red Ribbon are finally announce the winner of FUJI UNDERWATER CAMERA:



CONGRATULATIONS TO

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 (this is actually not based on the voting, but we found that MamaZharfan has written the best plan for using the camera itself)

But, we decided to giveaway hadiah saguhati for two runner-up winners (again, as mentioned in my previous posts, this is not based on voting) and they will get one Resort World Sentosa travel foldable bag. 


And the two lucky winners are:


and


CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!
Thanks all for joining and voting. I appreciate it soooo much. I wish I have many underwater camera to give away coz I know you all need it to take underwater pictures, me also sangat2 teruja bergambar dalam air. But I know I won't go snorkelling/diving very soon, that's why I decided to give it away.
So sorry for the late announcement, been a bit a busy lately. And I hope all the winners can contact me at redribbonboutique@yahoo.com and give me your details latest on 5th December 2010 (please don't be late since I'm going outstation on 6th).

Thanks and see you in the next Red Ribbon Contests/Giveaway :)


5 comments:

tahniah kepada kak suzie... mmg entri akak best...

tahniah juga kepada pemenang lain..

suka semua entri..

tahniah2..

nanti buat lg contest yg best ye ms red ribbon :):)

thanks a million! that's my best winning for december :)

i have emailed my details
thanks once again!!

tahniah buat suzie...
ramai yg mengundi u... tahniah...

wah dapat hadiah :))))

soryy lambat reply . nnt sy send email

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers