Friday, December 10, 2010

Where to get KOPI JANDA and KOPI JANTAN?


Nie kopi Jantan...


Nie kopi Janda...


Friends,
My uncle was fascinated with these two coffee originally come from Malaysia. And he really wants to buy some for him and his friends as ole-ole. We found it on some kedai kopi/mamak but they sell per cup. So, we can't buy it unserved (still on the pack).

Which kedai in KL/Selangor I can buy these coffee yea?
Please help.
Thanks thanks :)

PS: Today I'm off to Jalan TAR, mom wants to buy tudung...
Hooo belum sempat lagi hantar hadiah GA...
Btw, the previous 2 GA prizes I won from other blog pon I belum received lagi.
Sopan ke if I tanya diorang pasal hadiah tu?
Hrrmm...


Pics taken from Google


1 comments:

Untuk stok Kopi Janda, sila rujuk, link berikut...
Wakil Pengedar seluruh Semenanjung Malaysia...
http://www.facebook.com/notes/kopi-janda/senarai-usahawan-skuad-cakna-kopi-janda-di-semenanjung-malaysia-updated-17072011/10150228840297372

---
Salihuddin Musa
Sales and Marketing Adviser for
JANDA PRODUCT MARKETING

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers