Saturday, December 11, 2010

Forgotten your own family coz of your hubby/wife's family...

image courtesy of inmagine

Are you married?
Are you in love with your husband/wife also their family so much?
Until you forgotten about your own family?
And how do you feel when someone in your family suddenly neglected you coz of someone else just came into the family and the person 'better' than you? Sedeh kan?

Uissshhh...
I hope I won't be like that...

My family just felt that.
Me too.

I feel like I won't care about her anymore.
UNLESS she call me first then I will be happy to mingle.
But if not, I won't be someone she thought I'm needing her so much coz she(feels like she)'s someone now.

Why you doin' that?
Coz he's rich? His family, maybe yea.
Coz he bought you HABIB, Charles and Keith, and promise you PRADA?
Like what you mentioned to me (eventho I didn't ask)
Coz he's so called foreigner so you so proud that you got him?

So sorry blog, 
I'm just soooo dissapointed with what she has done to my family.
Our family...



1 comments:

even i xtau sape yg u maksudkan...tp...sabarlah..Allah sayang hambaNYA yg selalu ditindas...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers