Thursday, October 28, 2010

World's Coolest Intern



Coolest? As mean as cold as ice???

Ahahaha no la. Currently Standard Chartered Bank is looking for a candidate for their intern programme. If you ever heard stories of how employers treating their intern so bad; ask them to make cups of coffee, boring newspaper cuttings, photostatting and faxing documents, or blankly feeding documents to the paper shredder, this is A BIG NO for Standard Chartered Bank!

As a matter of fact, they will honor you with :
- A 6-month internship programme with total remuneration of SGD30,000 (this is A LOT!)
- Perks includes training on social media and online engagement from Standard Chartered’s esteemed partners (an emerging work experiences you won't get anywhere else)

How COOL is that??? And I want to be a part of it!!!

BUT WHY SHOULD STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TAKE ME AS THEIR INTERN?

Simple answer, BECAUSE I'M GOOD!

Well, I will elaborate more of how good I am (bukan show off, just want the employer to know how I will try my best to handle all the task given to me)


TREAT CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS NICELY


Clients/customers are everything. I will sit down nicely listening to what they want and later on will come up with a more brighter idea for them. Try to find a way to combine what I think is GOOD and what they think is VALUABLE for them.
(client: Keith Kee Bridal Designer for his Documentary Film) 


Foregin clients? Not a problem at all as I really LOVE to be part of the diversity of the environment. LOVE meeting new people with different backgrounds. Love to hear stories on what's unique for me and shares my stories in return :)
(client: Monsoon Cup's 2009 Judges under Malaysian Tourism Board)


HARDWORKING FOR SURE


From editing video and updating company's blog at office...
(client: Cuci the Movie under Tall Order Productions)


Until designing upcoming event's poster at a hotel lobby, waiting for client to come...
(client: Harith Iskander comedy show under Tall Order Productions)


Also ready to work from the lowest level of Morib Beach...
(client: RTM 1 under Eurofine Productions)


Up to the high of Jugra hill :)
(client: RTM 1 under Eurofine Productions)


GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES

I always thirt of new experiences and knowledge. Whenever I'm free while I'm working, I'm not only find out more on what my job scope is, also learn from others on what they do.
(client: TV3 under Tall Order Productions)



I love observing things and look how people work from far away 
(hehe try to not disturbing ppl while they work)
(client: TV3 under Tall Order Productions)


MEETING PEOPLE AND NEW FRIENDS



I always love to make friends. Meeting new people. Would love to meet CELEBRITIES too :)
(client: Harith Iskander comedy show under Tall Order Productions)


New friend is the most welcome
(client: Sentosa Resort World Singapore under Big Red Button)


New networking is a prospectus thing for my career
(client: RTM 1 under Eurofine Productions) 


SOCIAL NETWORKING MEDIA


I won't say much as it is true. They will be the first person I meet in the morning and be the last thing I say Good Nite to before I sleep :)



WORK IN SINGAPORE

Moreover, I'm willing to work there as my sister is currently work in Singapore. Really wish I could stay next to her. Here's a story of me looking for job at Singapore earlier this year.


I WOULD NEVER SAY NEVER TO THIS OPPORUNITY!!!




8 comments:

nice too...!!!

hope dapat.... peace :)

Regard,
BroFramestone Blog
@ Sudi-sudikan melawati BroFramestone In D' House

Thank you so much for your comment! Your entry looks great, sounds like you do a lot of stuff!

The World's Coolest Intern competition is such an amazing opportunity, it's been really good to get to meet some new people though! All the best with your application!

The best of luck to both of us. The Top 20 will be announced later and everyone who have joined the said contest are quite very excited about it. Since we've done our best, I am hoping that we'd make it at least to the top 20 :)

thanks everyone!

i'm not hoping too much but be in the 20 top list will make me SO HAPPY. so hope for the best for us ;)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers