Friday, February 10, 2012

Her Wedding: Nice Wedding Reception Invitation Video :)


Assalamualaikum...
My sister is counting the days to her big day.
And this time I just want to share her invitation video to everyone.
Maybe you'll get some inspiration from this video.


The video itself made by her fiancee.
Yes, he is an art worker...
You can check the end credit for more info of his work.
(Btw if you need him to create something like this you can contact me or directly contact him, he's working in Singapore so might be easy to communicate or meet up especially for Johorian)

It's quite a simple video but looks so cute kan?
Nampak senang je rasanya nak buat just gabungkan still pictures :)
But the cute idea made me shed a tears...
Yes... my lovely sister is getting married

:)


twitstamp.com

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers