Monday, December 19, 2011

Biolyn Hairspa Treatment for only RM10! I've tried and Ilike it!



Assalam, bloggers...
Yesterday (Sunday) I had appointment for a hair treatment session at Biolyn Hair Spa, Seri Kembangan.
I firstly saw the ads at QUACHEE'S BLOG HERE then I contacted him hope I can make any appointment for RM10 scalp care treatment+shampooing+hair cut+hair care treatment.
It such a GREAT DEAL I didn't want to miss!
In fact, been a long time I didn't go salon and take care of my hair, asyik sakiiittt je kan duduk kat rumah je since I pregnant nie...

And so me and Mr Red Ribbon went there and when we reached Seri Kembangan (South City Plaza area), tried to google the place's address.
Belum sempat google, it's already in front of us.
Besarnye signboard!!!


Entering the salon...
One of the representatives welcomed us warmly and right away award us with goodie bag!
And another thing, he said today they will give us FREE OF CHARGE service!
Waaaa baiknya... I don't mind paying RM10 sebetulnye, coz RM10 is already a great deal, but since we got it for FREE of coz la happy sangat2 :)


So here's what's inside the goodie bag (worth RM39):
SKIN Phyto Hyaluronic Acid Solution; which is good for hydrating, firming, soothing, and whitening our skin (face, whole body, armpits, or soles feet)
It made from plants, no artificial colorants and no oily and sticky feel.
Mr Red Ribbon had tried this and he said his hand's skin feels hydrated and firm :)
I will try soon!!!

There's another one variant which is for HAIR treatment.
Some kind of hair serum and that's what they applied to our hair during the session.


After they applied the serum, they wash our hair...
My hairwash session was a best moment:


This is the hairwashing station, since my hair quite long they had to do it here.
Ye lar Mr Red Ribbon nyer rambut 1 cm je sambil duduk pon leh settle hehe...
My hairwashing session takes at least 10 minutes, they applied shampoo, and also hair conditioner.
I know I had problem with my too-dry-hair and they really wash my hair thoroughly with warm water, and a relaxing massage on your head. Heavenly!

After that, they towel-dried my hair and applied the hair serum again.
The hair serum was so freshy! Feels so cold on my head...
Feels like wanted to apply the whole bottle of it! Hahaha...

Then... hair cut session...

This is CleverMunkey, as my model for the haircut session, one of blogger friends we met there.
Remember he took studio pics of us HERE?
We met him quite often on blogger's events, guess he's very active bloggers, unlike me...


After finished, they entertain us with free drinks and some kuih muih.
They got me interviewed also haha, i'm not good at being interviewed :(
And this time, I look around the cozy salon, took some pics for my documentation.


Happy with their service???
Of course! Look at us smiling... 

So treat your hair a very relaxing, and healthy treatment now!
Head to BIOLYN SPA, Taman Serdang Perdana, Seri Kembangan....
View the map below, make sure you won't get lost...
 

And as usual...
I always save the best for last...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Future model for Biolyn Hairspa...
Ehehehehe :)


twitstamp.com

2 comments:

Future model for Biolyn? ehhem :)

Hi
I think it looks amazing. I'm not sure I would have had the patience that you had though!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers