Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BUMIL.




Bumil...

My new nickname...

Apa tue bumil? 
And who is it dare to call me that?

Bumil is a term to call "Ibu Hamil" and honestly it makes me so happy when friend of mine call me that.
Sukeee sangat. I feel like I am someone different now.
I'm evolving hehehe...


Been few days I didn't update this blog.
Not that I'm out of online world, is just that I'm off of writing first.
But I'm still replying your rmails, don't worry.
And still update on my Twitter account HERE.

Some problems occured:
- My laptop, charger rosak, can't charge can't use laptop.
- Morning sickness which extended to noon most of the time...
- Not enough good food (I don't feel like eating anything now) so no mood.
- Assignment calling, omg it's already deadline!
- Settling immigration documents are not easy. Feel sorry for Mr Red Ribbon to skip working few times (coz applying this and that need both of us to be there), so sorry that you have to face all this... Luv you, thanks for your sacrifice.
- No more late nite sleep, just want my baby to be healthy.

So yeah, less time to write...

And now I'm at Mr Red Ribbon's office library, doing assignment, feel so bored, waiting for lunch time and wondering what to eat. 
And later on continue with our journey to Immigration office at Shah Alam...

Have a great day everyone :)


PS: I was a bit insulted yesterday at the immigration office, honestly, when someone said "Oh, habis dah sudah jejaka Melayu - jejaka Melayu kahwin ngan orang Indon nie." and I told the person "Habis juga gadis2 Indonesia kahwin ngan lelaki2 Melayu..." to make it even. Just feel insulted coz the person said the thing like it is a TOTAL LOSS of Malaysia having it's jejaka marry Indonesian girls, which xsedap didengar. It is probably a loss for Indonesia too, but nobody complaining, it's just takdir dan jodoh... 
Whatever, I was just too sensitive, I guess...



twitstamp.com

4 comments:

cis.. anggap je statement tu daripada sesorang yg tak berpelajaran.

heh..congrats ya. sudah mau jadi mommy.

kan jodoh tu kat tangan Allah...
pedulikkan orang yang tak sayang mulut tu...
take care ya...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers