Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Wedding Prep: My Wedding Technical Meeting Went Well, Alhamdulillah.. | 17 days left


I'm meeting up all my wedding vendors yesterday at my wedding venue.
Before that was test food session for me to tested out all food chosen and reconfirm on which menu I want for the reception.
Will update on the menu later...

 So the meeting started at 2pm and surprisingly the dewan has prepared our own meeting room and also snack (finger food and drinks) for all of us.
Good service I must say from Bidakara Hotel :)






The meeting moderator was the one from the hotel, Bapak Joe (end right), I was thinking of me acting as the moderator coz a nite before my mom said so.
Fiuh, I don't have to do that anymore!



The meeting went well...
I'm thankful that this meeting was exist, if not, it will be hard for different vendors to collaborate on the wedding day. Plus, I get to know exactly what will happen during the wedding then I can also give some advices on what kind of wedding I want :)


See the pic above, the one in red circle is me and Mbak Diana from Kado Istimewa, pemanin decoration vendor, I spoken with her most of the time, requested this and that for the dewan decoration and she was very helpful I like her.
Thanks, Mbak Diana...


But all of a sudden... we got some interuptions during the meeting...
Someone's attacked the meeting!!!
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



My Lil Anak Buah turned into monster!
Nak menyibuk je lari sana lari sini...
Asyik nak kacau jer... 
Heheheehe


Thanks everyone for coming...
Thanks thanks thanks
:)



twitstamp.com

2 comments:

lagi 17 hari...waaa..hari dah semakin dekat...tak sabar nak tgk u kawin..hehe

Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship but also the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.


Nixon
Wedding Decorations

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers