Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Buffday, Daddy!!!

 
Happy buffday to you, papap!
I might be not a good daughter... I know... Sorry...
Been few days hari tue me siapkan urusan2 untuk nikah.
Didn't manage to get him a cake, or even present...
Unlike on his last buffday last year at Bali yang me ada belikan dia hadiah (cite kat SINI)

But this time, me xsiapkan apa2 langsung!

 

Alhamdulillah, tengok2 my sister dah order cake.
She ordered online from Singapore and suddenly cake tue sampai jer kat rumah. Hooyyeeehhh, ada penyelamat dalam family nie!!!
So, lepas makan malam sume orang kat umah berkumpul...
Nyalakan lilin and let my dad make a wish...
Then blow the candle :)



Look at the kedut2 on his face...
Yes, he's 58 now...
I'm so hoping dia akan senantiasa sihat...
Eventho at one time me and him pernah gaduh2 gak, but that was past.
That was few years ago...
This moment, I'm sooo loving him...
Loving the family...


He really loves his first grand son...
I'm so touched to see him caring a child.
Me rase yang, I think that's the way he treated me when I was little girl.
Looks cute. Adoring the lil Riri so much :)

Hope he will always be a good grand father too...
LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
AND HAPPY BUFFDAY AGAIN!!!



Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers