Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay! Movie Screening Invitation from Nuffnang!


Finally, after a while (that is after Rapunzel screening), I never received any movie screening invitation anymore from Nuffnang. So sad it is, coz I almost joined every movie ticket contests but I won none of them. I don't know what's wrong with all my entries but it was like 4-5 times I missed their screening. Before Rapunzel, I can say that I almost won every movie screening.

I was thinking, probably it is time for other bloggers to get the chance to be in Nuffnang events, so I don't mind. But sometimes that keeps me down too...

But finally I received one again and alhamdulillah, it is exactly 2 days after my flight back to KL. It was like a coincidence, like a welcome drink everytime you checked-in into a nice hotel :)

So thanks to Nuffnang, I won't miss this Nuffnang Premiere Screening of World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles this time :)





Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers