Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY Long Holiday at Singapore & Mersing

Gambar kat atas tak ada kene mengene ngan isi entry
Saje nak letak gambar budak botak nie tengah makan ais krim
Rindu sangat kat dia... Comellote the one and only anak buah ku...



First of all,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 
to all that celebrate...

I have 2 Chinese close friends that celebrate it...
Willy & Danny (Chinese converted to Muslim)
They went back to their kampung already.
And some of other friends went back to kampung as well coz of long holiday...
So KL agak sepi.
Me also plan nak spend holiday outstation then...
Even oversea :D

So today (when you read this) I'm hoping I'm already arrived at Singapore...
I'm going Singapore today til Saturday morning to visit my sister.
I'm going to JB Sentral first before taking a RM 1.40 bus to Spore.
Me going JB with Mr Red Ribbon, his sister, his sister in law, and his anak buah...
Then Saturday morning Mr Red Ribbon will fetch me at JB Sentral
And I'm going to stay over at Mersing to visit Mr Red Ribbon's hometown...
Probably this time my sister will follow me
(Pesan my dad to my sister: to check out Mr Red Ribbon's kampung, hehe)

So how's your CNY holiday???





0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers