Thursday, January 6, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet



Well, who doesn't wanna be superhero? 


Have above normal power and strength, can fly, jump high, throwing fire stones, etc. Sounds great? Hmmm, I think everyone ever has this dream to become a superhero but sometimes it looks too scary and risky to me. As a superhero, I do want to fight crimes. Helping people to make the world a better and safer place to live in. But I do want to look as a 'normal person'. I don't want my enemy to notice the superhero presence of me walking around them. I also don't want people look up on me. Yes, I wanna be a normal person, your friend, your family, your neighbor, not like a total champ decorating your headline news every day, holding a bad guy's hand and cuffed them on the iron bar... and smile at the camera. What a poser!


Green Hornet

And guys,
Look at the poster above, it's The GREEN HORNET!

This must be on top of my movie-must-watch list! It's been a while I didn't watch any great superhero movie. Yes, I do watch many movie with its main character doing good deeds and save the world from bad people. Can you name the movie with superhero in it? SUPERMAN, SPIDERMAN, BATMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, IRON MAN, HULK, XMAN, etc. But I think it was long time ago when I last watched Iron Man 2. And now I need a spirit of another superhero, another world saviour!!!

So this surely a good news for me that The GREEN HORNET is finally coming to town! In 3D summore! And also starring one talented Asian actor and singer, Jay Chou! What a great news for us as Asian. We finally went Hollywood again!

Since it was a good start for me to liking this movie, I would also like to imagine myself as The GREEN HORNET itself, to bring up the mood and proven that EVERYBODY CAN BE A SUPERHERO TOO! 

This is what I have in mind:


- Me as the GREEN HORNET, doesn't have to be seen...


I'll be helping people without anyone knowing it. I will have the powers of invisibility, helping people and never let them know that I am exist. By doing this too, I can sneak into criminals' port, and investigating on bad things they do.


But I will surely make friends with police and work with them hand in hand fighting criminals... :)
And make sure everything is legal...


- Me as the GREEN HORNET, has to know without asking...
 

You know sometimes these day we just can't differentiate which one is good and which one is bad guy. With Xray Vision, I will know who is the bad guy carrying forbidden items on flight or where ever the person shouldn't carry the thing.


Reading people's mind? Sure do! 
Help me act faster than the criminals...
When he thinks of Donuts, I will surely catch him at BIG APPLE!!!


Whenever I am undercover and with the criminals, I can easily know what they have and what they think so I can catch them on the right time and place.


- Me as the GREEN HORNET, fighting world's most enemy...


GLOBAL WARMING!!!

By planting and planting more each day.
Seems like it is very easy to do but none of us really really apply it on our daily to-do-list, rite?
So, as The GREEN HORNET, I would come up and say, "Let's make our world GREENER!" by doing Go Green campaign everywhere...
And hope that we can fight our truly enemy for our children's future...


I wanna be what I am. As a (quite) normal person that in one time decides to do something to fight the bad world out there and protect all citizen from destruction. I know I'm not perfect and I'll never be, like all those superhero movies portray those people behind their mask and power. So that I will definitely NEED TO LEARN MORE about things to do as a SUPERHERO. And I will be happy if Nuffnang LET ME WATCH THIS THE GREEN HORNET MOVIE! I will learn more and become a good superhero someday!

Here's the synopsis I got from Nuffnang:

In the 3D action-comedy The Green Hornet, Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is the son of LA’s most prominent and respected media magnate and perfectly happy to maintain a directionless existence on the party scene – until his father (Tom Wilkinson) mysteriously dies, leaving Britt his vast media empire. Striking an unlikely friendship with one of his father’s more industrious and inventive employees, Kato (Jay Chou), they see their chance to do something meaningful for the first time in their lives: fight crime. To get close to the criminals, they come up with the perfect cover: they’ll pose as criminals themselves. 

Looks interesting?
Yes, as interesting as this prize:


What a lovely Sony Walkman for my wedding hantaran...
Only if, I can win it!
*finger crossed*

Then Mr Red Ribbon will become The Green Hornet
And Ms Red Ribbon as CAMERON DIAZ... hehe...

Anyone interested to get the premiere pass, just read everything HERE.
Make your dream come true. Become a HERO. Fight the crime!!!


PS: All pics without Red Ribbon watermark taken from Google :)




3 comments:

@syafiq : thanks :)
@waalllaa! : jom join lalink, hope we can watch the screening together :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers