Friday, December 31, 2010

FOOD REVIEW : Platinum Restaurant, Ciputra Mall Jakarta


Been a while I didn't write any review on food/restaurant. Seriously sebab xbanyak bende leh buat kat umah, pastue jadi malas blogging :D Not in the mood to write. 
Rasa2 dah nak pgi umah grandma jer celebrate new year :)

Well, this might be my last RESTAURANT REVIEW on 2010. 
I went to this Platinum Resto at Citraland Mall, Jakarta Barat.
This restaurant has hundreds of branches throughout Indonesia, I guess...
But I only review the one in Citraland Mall (now known as Ciputra Mall)...


Home delivery?
Caaannn...


Some snaps of the menu


Some snaps of the menu...

 
Some snaps of the menu...


Bevrages menu...


Mom and the view of the restaurant...


Free welcome snack!
Amek la sebanyak u nak!
Hehehe...


Makan snack and reading magazines. Both provided for free...


Mom and her Chicken Kangkong Hot Plate


My Beef Kangkong Hot Plate
(Didn't manage to finish it. Too many...)


Me... Me...


Check the bill!
Not bad la... Harga cukup berpatutan :)

I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!
NICE, CLEAN, AND FAST SERVICE
Not too forget extra "free stuffs"




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers