Thursday, November 4, 2010

Air Asia : Bring Your Cat and Pay Extra Baggage



I always wondering if I can bring my cute kitty everywhere I go. Sure you can but normally there are some restrictions also quarantine process you and your cats have to go through. And that's not free, could be costly also. 
 
But no, this entry will not talk about whether we can bring our pets or not.
 
Actually it's been a long time I wanted to write an entry about this. I was bumped into one of Air Asia's ads inside the flight which is for me, that is quite cute ads.

So here's the ads I was talking about:



just click for clearer view

Hahaha... Before this whenever I got overload baggage, I will put 'a cute cat' face expression so that Air Asia's staff at the counter would let my bag passed eventhough it is overweight. But now, with their new rules, and eventhough you have a cute face like meow, you won't get thru hehe...

But, just my 2 cents to Air Asia, I think the cat's picture on the ads is not that cute la... Tak cukup cute... My cat lagi cute... Hehehe...

2 comments:

agak-agak kalo buh gambar dobot kat situ,..bleh x?..

boleee... kne hantar proposal kat encik Tony Fernandez :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers