Thursday, October 28, 2010

Movie Review : TAKERS - Thanks Nuffnang!



Time kaseh Nuffnang...

I'm so excited to come for this TAKERS screening. First of all, becoz it's free, then it's a Nuffnang event, and then it was at Mid Valley. Hehe that time I haven't spent my Jusco Voucher yet so I went to Jusco Mid Valley but too bad lots of baju kurung and other clothes are run out of sizes.

Oooppss, this is supposed to be REVIEW page!

So happy I had a chance to watch it before it's out on cinema. So for everybody who thinking of watching a movie, TAKERS IS ON CINEMA STARTING TODAY!!! YAY!!!



Is it a good movie to watch?

Okay, the movie is about one group of high-living young criminals with stack of bank robbery plan. They are 'terribly' expert in what they do. The plan and timing of the robbery were two best things I can recall that makes them un-catchable. So when they are about to celebrate their latest daring robbery, a man called Ghost (formerly the team member, but was in jail several time coz police arrested him). He's almost totally out of the team but this guy has a HUGE PLAN for them, a robbery plan worth more than US$12 million. But they only have 5 days to prepare the whole set.




So, can they make it? And how is Ghost? Is he still their friend or enemy?
Don't forget to watch it in any nearest cinema :)

Why the rate so low? Overall the movie is good, but not thrilling enough for a robbery movie. I saw more of friendship element inside it also. The camera movement are nice, I love the zoom typical shot. But it's just not good enough, not enough suspense. But trust me all the actors are acting good :) I won't recommend you to watch if it's not good :)




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers